Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Paper Dolls Blog Hopping with MFT!

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog, I am glad you could join the MFT Design Team on our Hop Around the Block.

If you haven't hopped onto my blog via Jessie Knightrone's blog then you might want to turn around and start at the beginning of our blog hop which is at Kim MFT Lady's blog, after all you don't want to miss out on any of the fun right!

Today I have 3 scraplings to share with you using the new "Ben's Paper Dolls" stamp set which will be released by MFT Stamps later tonight after the release party. They will be 4 new stamp sets that will be released.

I just love this new paper doll set, which was named after Cammie's son Ben! I am sure any little boy or girl will love this set to use to play paper dolls and it is also a great set to use to create cards for boys. The set comes with one little boy paper doll and 3 different outfits: Superman, pirate & spaceman. There are also 3 little pets of each of the characters in this set.

For my first of my scraplings I used the Superman outfit and his little dog who is also dressed up as a super hero.


As you can see for my second scrapling I dressed Ben up as a pirate and there is Ben's trusty sidekick the parrot! The sentiment included on this scrapling is not part of the Paper doll set.

My final scrapling today has Ben as a Spaceman .... I created the moon by punching out a circle and then using a sizzix texture plate to create the craters.

My Favorite Things is having a New Release Cocktail Party on Wednesday, April 1st from 9-10 PM EASTERN. This month there are 4 new sets being released!

Head over to the MFT forum HERE to find out all the details and to find out how YOU can be the next MFT Guest Designer. We hope to see you there on Wednesday night.

So now it is time to hop on over to the next stop on this blog hop adventure. You are now going to visit the amazing Amy! Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:
Stamps: Ben's Paper Dolls - MFT Stamps; Pirate Sentiment - Starving Artistamps; Super - Karen Foster Snap Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Real Red, Brocade Blue & Pacific Point - SU; DP - Various
Other: Black Ink; Red Grosgrain Ribbon; Circle Nestabilities; Sizzix Texture Plate; Oval Punch; Foam Tape; Copics



28 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Awww, these are soOOOO CUTE!!

Carolyn King said...

totally FABULOUS Frances! Amazing cards! LOVE em all!

Christina Fischer said...

Omgosh, Frances -- these are fantastic! :)

Amy Sheffer said...

I love what you've done with Ben's different outfits. Amazing!!

JessicaK said...

That moon just cracks me up. It made me remember being little and thinking the moon really did look like it was made of cheese :D. Great job with these scraplings.

Heather "Hev" said...

These are all magnificent Frances :)

Jaymerz said...

These are adorble Frances!!

Lisa H. said...

you totally just sold me on this set! LOVE your scraplings, cute, cute, cute!

gabriela (Gabi With An Eye) said...

Frances - I am sitting here awestruck with your scraplings. Each is sensational in its own right. Any chance these might be for sale? I'd love to have them.

Kim said...

Frances, these are simply fabulous!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Ben is so sweet.

Bonnie Lynn said...

Frances, these are absolutely fabulous!!! I love all three of them. Wow!!

Scrappy said...

Oh my goodness! That is fantastic! Holy Smokes Batman! You really pulled out all the stops!

Kerry Johnson said...

Awesome cards Frances!

Melody said...

Such cute cards Frances. I am so getting this set! After four daughters I have a granson, and this set will be perfect for cards and scrapbook pages!

Angie Williams said...

These scraplings are perfect! Great job!

Annie said...

All absolutely fabulous.

Ann xxx

Betty J Schaub said...

omg! these are sooo stinkin' cute!!! Only one missing is a cowboy! LOL

Candice said...

Your scraplings are FABULOUS, Frances!!! LOVE these!!

Karen Motz said...

These are all WAY too cute for words!!!

Kelli Hull said...

A Total Frances kinda post... SO cool and creative....

Anonymous said...

OMG Francis, your cards are FANTASTIC!! I love them all!

hobbydiva said...

Awww...these are terrific! I love that moon...gonna have ta try that one...lol!

shel9999 said...

Oh my goodness, Frances! These are fabulous!!! I LOVE THEM!

Tracey said...

This set looks fantastic and your projects are adorable Frances!!

Lynn said...

OMG!! Those cards are amazing! I love the little puppy with the super heroes cape on! The coloring on these cards is stunning! Thank you for sharing these adoreable cards with us!

Lynn said...

awesome cards! I love them all! Great set to use for little boys scrapbook pages and cards. T

Tosha Leyendekker said...

You are the scrapling MASTER Hoots!! Love these adorable cards!!