Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happy 4th July!

Riley-RWB-wm

Hi all!

It’s that time again when the Riley and Company Design Team members get together to play a challenge using our Riley stamps … love challenge day!

This week it is Therese Boyd’s turn to host the challenge. Therese has challenged us to use the colors of our countries flag on our cards. Now even though I live in Australia, I had to use the colors red, white and blue as those are the colors of our Australian flag.

There isn’t an Aussie Riley but I know the 4th July is just around the corner so I wanted to play with “Liberty Riley” …. isn’t he a cutie!

Riley-RWB2-wm

Some of you might have noticed that I have made another of those Magical Marquee cards where the message moves when the card is open. I did warn you last week I would have more … I really love creating these cards right now.

Riley-RWB3-wm

Here is my card when it is open … you can see the “4th July” sentiment peeking out in the centre there.

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today so see what they created for this challenge.

Stamps: Liberty Riley – Riley and Company; Sentiments – Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Red; Blue; DP – Kaisercraft
Other: Black Ink; Star Punch; Circle Punch; Scallop Circle Punch; Scorpal; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Riley ROCKS!!!

Silli said...

wow Frances, love the cute image, love the colors... this is perfect! Hugs and happy day!

Dana Jones said...

Frances this is darling! You creative girl you!!!

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Wow Frances! This is a work of art! Sheer genius!

Virgo5 said...

Frances this is Awesome! Those marquee cards are so fun!

Cathy said...

Wow, I love your Marquee card Frances, I haven't seen one before. Great Challenge card.