Monday, July 3, 2017

Cacti Thoughts


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing another card I created using some of the pieces I created in the Simon Says Stamp Card Kit I purchased recently.

For this card I used one of the Suzy Plantamura Watercolor Cards. I kept the card fairly simple, just using the Stitched Rectangles & Dotted Scallop Rectangles to die cut the card and layer onto a card base. I watercolored the cacti using the Crayola Fine Line markers which were also included in the kit.

Paper: White; Green; Suzy Plantamura Cacti Watercolor Card - Simon Says Stamp
Dies: Stitched Rectangles; Dotted Scallop Rectangles - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Water Brush Foam Tape; Crayola Fine Line Markers


2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

You have to know how much I love this card. Because I DO!

jojot said...

great array of succulents....eye catching design