Friday, September 8, 2017

Congrats


Hi Crafty Friends,

Earlier in the week I shared a card I created using the Crafters Companion English Rose 3D embossing folder. Today I am sharing another card I created using this embossing folder.

I have again used black cardstock to emboss the design and this time added silver metallic rub-ons all over the design. 

To decorate my card I have used A Way with Words - Congrats die set die cutting the sentiment about 4 times with the top one being die cut with Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape on the front, so that I could cover the sentiment with Silver Silk Microfine Glitter.

I also added three dragonflies from the ModaScrap Dragonfly die set these have been covered with Lavender Ice Silk Microfine Glitter.


For the inside of my card I have added a sentiment which has been embossed with Silver embossing powder and added another dragonfly.






Stamps: Complimentary Greetings - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Silver
Dies: A Way with Words Congrats - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Versamark Ink; Silver Embossing Powder; English Rose 3D Embossing Folder - Crafters Companion; Luster Rub Ons; Silver Silk Microfine Glitter - ECD; Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape; Nuvo Ebony Black Crystal Drops; Foam Tape


2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

How beautiful this is - the rubs make the embossing look perfectly metallic

jojot said...

regal and elegant