Monday, September 18, 2017

Congrats


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a card I created using Mama Elephant's The Cat's Meow & Celebration Balloons stamp sets.

For the background I die cut a piece of white cardstock using a stitched rectangle die. I then sponged Distress Oxides onto my card spritzing it with water. 

I added color to the balloons using the opposite colors to what was on the background (i.e. the green was at the top of the background so at the bottom on the balloons. I drew pencil lines from each of the balloons to where the cats would be.

To finish off the card I added some Nuvo White Gloss Crystal Drops randomly over the background.


For the inside of the card I added a sentiment, a couple more cats and a piece of the Distress Oxide background panel.

Stamps: The Cat's Meow; Celebration Balloons - Mama Elephant; Fairy Wishes - Practical Publishing
Paper: White Soft Finish Cardstock - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Dies: Stitched Rectangles - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Twisted Citron Distress Oxide; Broken China Distress Oxide; Scan N Cut; Clear Glitter Wink of Stella Pen; Glossy Accents; Nuvo White Gloss Crystal Drops; Foam Tape; Copics



2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

EEEEK - these cats are so cute!

jojot said...

loving all those cars