Friday, September 1, 2017

Foiled Blossom with Bird


Hi Crafty Friends,


Today I am sharing two cards I created while playing with my Go Press and Foil machine recently. About a month ago I posted a card I created using the old style embossing die from Spellbinders Impressablities but hadn't thought about using stencils with the machine until I saw a video by Stacey from Scrapbooking Made Easy. So of course the next day I had to get my machine, foil and stencils out to have a play.


Both cards using the Dreamweaver stencil called Blossom with Birds, I really love how this came out. And being able to get two cards out of one piece of foil is awesome. I also used a new birthday sentiment hot foil stamp I just got for the sentiment on the card. 

To finish off the card I added Nuvo Drops.


For the inside of the card I added another birthday hot foil stamp which I received the day I made the cards.


This card using the negative piece of the foil  which would normally be thrown out after foiling the first card ... I so love this idea. Check out Scrapbooking Made Easy's video if you have a Go Press and Foil machine to see how this is done.

Again the sentiment has also been foiled.



For the inside of this card I used the same hot foil stamp that I used on the front of the first card.



Hot Foil Stamps:: Birthday Wishes ; Thinking of You - Ultimate Crafts; Happy Birthday - Anna Griffin
Paper: White; Black; Gold; DP - Do Craft
Dies: Fishtail Flags Stax 1 & 2 - MFT Stamps
Other: Blossoms with Bird Stencil - Dreamweaver; Gold Matt Foil; Midnight Black Foil - Couture Creations; Ebony Black Nuvo Drops; GO Press and Foil; Foam Tape


2 comments:

jojot said...

fabulously regal....actually gave me an idea of how to use a die I have...loving the gold

Karen Aicken said...

Jaw Drop. I saw that bird and thought ... why does that look so familiar. Then realized it was a brass stencil. LOVE these cards!!