Sunday, April 15, 2018

Timepiece Father's Day Easel Card


Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a Father's Day card to share with you today. I know Father's Day is months away for us down here in Australia (September), but as I was making a male card is was a great time to add another to my stash.

I recently received a few of the Crafter's Companion Easel Card die sets for my birthday. My family know I love interactive cards! I decided to use the Timepiece Easel to create my card today using the timepiece insert included in the die set to create a male card. There are a number of different ways that you can use these dies to create easel cards.


I used the dies and die cut the different layers using copper and black cardstock. After die cutting the timepiece layer I then colored the area using Copper Metallic Rub-ons. 

I added the "D@D" sentiment from Li' Inker Designers to the top part of the card.

I found a sprocket border from Taylored Expressions which makes the perfect way to keep the easel part of the card standing. 

I then added the "Happy Father's Day" to the lower portion of the card.


Here is a look at my card when it is closed ready to be placed in an envelope.

Supplies:



Dies: Timepiece Easel - Crafter's Companion; Sprockets Border - Taylored Expressions; D@D - Lil' Inkers
Other: Metallic Rub-ons; Foam Tape


2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Such a cool card Frances - perfect for a guy.

jojot said...

amazing