Tuesday, April 24, 2018

You're Awesome #nofilterneeded




Hi Crafty Friends,

During the Thanksgiving sales last year I purchased this Essentials by Ellen Leading Ladies - Photo Lady stamp set. I finally found some time to play with it!

I added a couple of dies to my collection recently .... Lawn Fawn's Mini Picture Frames and Penny Black's Wood Floors die set. I thought these two dies would work perfectly with this Photo Lady stamp set.


I die cut the wood floors die set from white cardstock and then colored it using my copic markers. I adhered this to the bottom of a patterned paper panel.

I stamped the lady, two cameras, bag and camera strap onto white cardstock, colored and cut them out using my Scan N Cut and then adhered them to my scene.

I die cut the square mini picture frame from teal cardstock, stamped a sentiment onto white cardstock and layered it behind the frame. I added this to the top left hand side of my card.


For the inside of the card I added a couple of sentiments from some Lawn Fawn stamp sets, and the "Give it your best shot" from the Essentials by Ellen stamp set. To finish off the inside of the card I stamped a few cameras around the sentiment using teal ink.

Supplies:


Other: 
Leading Ladies Photo Lady - Essentials by Ellen
Teal Cardstock
Foam Tape
Copic Markers




2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Super cute! Loving those stamps.

jojot said...

great sentiment for the scene you created